Tuesday, January 8, 2008

You, me, and a Microwave Built For Three

It was late last night when our paths crossed, I looked at you, and you returned the gaze. Was it so bad that we met there? Sure there were other people watching me as I opened the glass doors and picked you up off of your feet, and flipped you around to get a good look at you. And to think you were so ... cheap, and supposedly good for me.



Well, that is how it all started; how I ended up purchasing a "South Beach Diet Pepperoni" microwavable pizza. I gotta tell you, it was pretty damn good. Perhaps it was the red peppers, garlic salt, oregano, and black pepper I adorned it with before I microwaved it - who knows. No one ever will know.

I popped it in the microwave for 3-minutes strong and thought about it for a bit, the price was okay. I mean $3.29 on "Fresh Values" isn't bad for what is termed "diet pizza".

Will I buy it again? Sure I will.
Do I recommend it? Well, it depends on what your mission in pizza is. Do you want to eat a frozen pizza that has pretty sauce? - then do it, quit whining about the fact that the cheese will probably suck and that the crust appears to be made with some sort of wheat additive and just do it. Go on already - Rock the Casbah!

END TRANSMISSION: SOUTH BEACH DIET - PEPPERONI PIZZA - OR - HOW I CAME TO EAT PIZZA AT LUNCH TODAY - OR - YOU ME AND A PIZZA BUILT FOR 3 (MINUTES)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pizza blog + j.r. conger = pure genius!

::topher